Results of the recent Marketing Services Survey on LinkedIN are in:
- 70% of participants are interested in FREE monthly conference calls where you can bring your marketing challenges to the table and obtain input from your peers AND a marketing expert.
- 50% would like these calls to be exclusive to those in a similar type of business (i.e.: retail with retail, consulting with consulting, etc.) and 50% would like a broad mix of businesses on the calls.
I would like to be able to help fill this need within the LinkedIN community so I am scheduling a series of FREE conference calls during January as follows:
- (B2B-S) Providers of B2B services 1/8/09 2:00 p.m. EST
- (B2B-C) B2B consultants 1/15/09 2:00 p.m. EST
- (Open) Open group; any type of business 1/22/09 2:00 p.m. EST
- (B2C-R) Business-2-Consumer retail 1/29/09 1:00 p.m. EST
- (B2C-S) Business-2-Consumer services 1/29/09 4:00 p.m. EST
Each call will last up to 1 hour, will require registration in advance on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be limited to 15 participants.
The conditions for participation are as follows:
- You must be willing to share your name, company, position, and email address with other participants in the call (I will send a complete list to all participants after each call so that further exchanges may continue).
You must provide the following information with your registration-by-email:
- Name, Title
- Email address
- Phone number
- Website address & blog address if you have them
- Topic you want to discuss / challenge you are trying to solve
- ID Code for the call you want to participate in (ID codes are in parentheses in front of details for each call above)
- LinkedIN group where you learned about these conference calls
- Registration for January calls must be completed by the deadline date of 12/30/08 by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org; participation is limited to one conference call.
- You must be willing to complete a Post-Call Evaluation of the conference call so I can determine what, if any, changes need to be made to the program going forward. Those who participate in the call and fail to complete the Post-Call Evaluation will be excluded from participation in future calls.
- You must be willing to receive occasional marketing materials from my firm Strategic Growth Concepts and its affiliate companies via email.
Within a few days of registration closing on 12/30/08, you will receive the necessary call-in information via confirmation email.
If this first round of calls is evaluated as productive by the participants, I will schedule additional calls in future months, and will potentially add additional groupings as may be necessary to accommodate the needs of all those interested in participating.