SCORE and Scribd.com have launched the national “Dream Test Competition” to honor the best business plan with a $10,000 grand prize. The contest is co-sponsored by Thomas Nelson publishers and SUCCESS magazine.
To participate, complete a draft of your business plan for your dream business. Upload the plan to Scribd at http://www.scribd.com/dream before April 22 for a chance to win $10,000 in start-up funding.
1. Create and log into your Scribd profile.
2. Read the Official Submission Guidelines and use the provided SCORE Business Plan Template to create your dream business plan in 9,000 words or less. Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 PM EST on April 22, 2009.
3. On April 25, ten finalists will be announced.
4. Between April 25 and May 3, the Scribd community will vote for a grand prize winner.
5. The winner of the $10,000 grand prize and trip to Atlanta, GA, will be announced May 8 on Scribd.com, ThomasNelson.com, and during the Maximum Impact Simulcast.
For official competition rules, click here